Prizes kindly sponsored by the John Reay Golf Centre
7:00am - Coffee & bacon batch, collect your scorecard from your team Captain.
8:30am - Golf shotgun start - PLEASE BE ON TIME TO YOUR TEE!
1:30pm - End of golf - RETURN SCORECARDS TO THE OFFICE BY THE 4TH TEE AS SOON AS YOU LEAVE THE COURSE!
Meal - Eat as you come in!
2:45pm (approx.) - Results of the day and trophy presentations.
- Check the handicap indexes listed on your scorecard when you receive it. Advise Marc Walker of any changes.
- Swap cards before you tee off.
- Mark your opposing pair's card in column A or B depending on who recorded the better stableford score.
- Both scores for your opposing pair can be recorded if you are unsure, the scoring system will determine the best score.
- Put the stableford points for the better score in the right hand column.
- Remember to record the better gross score and stableford points for your pair in the Marker's column.
- Once you receive your scorecard back at the end of the round, CHECK YOUR CARD FOR ERRORS.
Any team late to the tee for the shotgun start shall forfeit points from holes missed. Should no marker be available, the other pair in the same group shall be allowed to mark their own scorecard until the late pair re-establishes their correct position on the course.
Any cards reaching the scorers which have been completed incorrectly will incur a penalty of 5 points.
CHECK YOUR CARDS CAREFULLY BEFORE HANDING TO THE SCORERS!
|First place pair||£70 in vouchers||Best front 9||£20 in vouchers|
|Second||£60 in vouchers||Best back 9||£20 in vouchers|
|Third||£50 in vouchers||Longest Drive ( HOLE 13)||Golf balls|
|Fourth||£40 in vouchers||Nearest the Pin ( HOLE 2)||Golf balls|
|Fifth||£30 in vouchers||Nearest the Pin in 2 ( HOLE 9)||Golf balls|
Pairs are only eligible to win one prize, the highest value prize that they win.
Other prizes will be awarded to the next best pair who has not already won a prize.